Our small group trips are designed to provide an opportunity to enjoy the best food, music, wine and art offered by Europe’s most inspirational cities with like-minded travellers. Throughout the trips we take time to explore the history of our location, sketching and photographing their most atmospheric and beautiful sites.
Michael is on hand throughout to offer advice and tutorials on sketching, for seasoned-artists and ‘non-artist’ friends or spouses! Our accommodation is chosen for its convenient location and historic significance – often ancient Palazzi and Monasteries!
With nearly a decade of experience and many local contacts, we aim to give you a fresh and authentic insight into some of the world’s greatest cultures.
For more information or to receive a sample itinerary of a previous trip, please click here
Florence – Barga Trip
Join us for 10 days of Inspiration and Creativity in Tuscany…
A fun and friendly tour of Florence’s culture and Barga’s history, with artistic education and tutoring as we go!
- 5 nights B&B in an ancient 14th-century monastery close to the Uffizi
- Day trips together visiting Florence’s art collections, museums, and palaces. Passes included!
- Sketching tuition one-to-one as we go
- Scenic train journey to Barga, Northern Tuscany
- 5 nights in the beautiful, historic centre of Old Barga
- Daily tutoring in an extensive, well-equipped studio
- Plenty of free time to explore